Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caz1972 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Can my daughter really be seeing ghosts that are there too look after her !
    My daughter is 10yrs old and for the last 6 months she has had visitors coming to see her she is very specific about what they do.There is one main one who can talk to her in her head but there are others who will come to check on her but can't communicate with her only emotionally so if she is sad they can make her feel happy she doesn't know how they do that.The main one has told her not to be afraid of them they are there to help her.at first she didn't think they were ghosts because she couldn't see through them and she thought you should be able to but as time as gone by the main one has told her he has passed away as have all the others and he looks older now cause you still grow older even when you die I am not sure how to talk to her about this I have told her she can talk to me and to tell me when they visit any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Caz
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 07:44 AM

At first I thought they could be angels but with the conversations like that they wouldn't be angels. They don't sound like ghosts either because they would not age. Like many people have ghosts of children that died years, decades or centuries ago and they have not aged at all.
    I believe she more than likely is seeing something from a different realm but I really wouldn't know who/what they are.
    luciz Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 08:31 AM

It sounds to me that she is experiencing a few things. Firstly spirits do not age. She is talking to somebody from another realm. Then, the spirit that is talking to her in her head, is a spirit as that is how they often communicate. Contact of this kind can be good or bad. Her being able to be contacted like this, she will have to learn to shield her thoughts and learn how to protect herself. There are a lot of things out there that are malevolent. The fact that she is this sensitive, could leave her open to danger, in the same way as being exposed to danger in this realm with predators, molesters , rapist, etc. She is obviously open now to the possibility to becoming victimized by all three realms, this one, the spiritual, and the other realm that she sees them aging. (there are some really, really, bad realms out there, that would love nothing more than to harm)
    If you can send me a private email, I can recommend a good teacher.

Jul 5, 2009, 08:43 AM

Thanks for your replys am still not sure what to do she does say that all the people wear robes and appear to her in black and white and they wear black scarves/collars around their necks.Some of them them have injurys such as one has a nail through his chin another has something running down her face which my daughter says is blood but they cannot talk to her only the main man she sees can and he tells her that they wouldn't hurt her they are just watching over her for him as he has lots of people to watch over.

Caz
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 5, 2009, 11:01 AM

Children are often very open to spirit. They don't come to harm you.like your daughter says to watch over her. Seeing as they are dressed the way they are they are probably her guides and helpers, rather than any relations in the spirit world. She doesn't seem bothered by them from what you say. Also, where do you live? As that could have a bearing on who they actually are as well.

As far as talking to your daughter is concerned, be there for her, let her discuss this with you (if she wants to) like from the sounds of it you already have and appear to be very supportive of her. The best thing you can do is to let her bring it up when she wants to, be honest and open with her and tell her that you believe her (im not suggesting you don't believe her) but it is important. Then I think the best thing you can do is maybe get a medium or somebody of that description in to try and determine exactly what they want,especially if your daughter or you become disturbed by it. Spirit can be sent on.

You can actually see spirits as though you were actually looking at a live person.
    flayvur Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 08:59 PM
    I think you need to take your daughter to a church and have some strong believers pray for her and over her. This doesn't sound good. Any thing that's from GOD is not going to scare your child and have blood running down it's face. It's true that children are more receptive of things around them seen and unseen. There is a spiritual realm whether people want to believe it or not. You need to pled the blood of JESUS over your child. This means that threw his blood she is protected. It sound's like there are unclean spirits in your home did you just move to this property. YOu must believe what you say. Open your front door and your back door, windows if you have to and tell these spirits to leave your home. Say in the name of jesus I command you to leave my home NOW! There are angels around us good and evil. The evil ones are looking for a body to possess . I'm not telling you this to frighten you . This is all in the bible. YOu and your daughter need to accept christ as your savior and lord invite him into your hearts to live.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 09:14 PM

I agree with N0Help4u, spiritcharms and luciz!

It could also be a possibility that she simply has a creative imagination, you never know-- children sometimes make stories up for attention. Like I said it could be a possibility.

If she sleeps through the night, eats right, her daily life is quite normal and she hasn't changed drastically or become negative I don't think you have a problem.

If she's happy then support her.

Let her know that your open to this and she can talk to you about it anytime.

Sarah
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 09:16 PM

OP is original poster.
    flayvur Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 09:32 PM

Jesushelper76 this is my advice to the OP. If the OP new everything she wouldn't be asking for advice.

Jul 6, 2009, 01:29 PM

Has she ever watched Hell Raiser? They come is a series , there are 4 or 5 of them, the nail and blood really remind me of that.
    Blessings,

Jul 6, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Does she have access to the internet, and has she given interest to Goth? Has she spoken of spirits prior to now?
    Any other information would be helpful to help you.

Don't take her to a church, Christianity is the youngest religion to man, and was written 60-80 yrs after Jesus was supposedly crucified. If she is spiritually speaking, seeing, or interacting with something, this would be a direct insult to the spirit, and could harm her.
    Blessings

Jul 6, 2009, 01:39 PM

Thanks for all your advice/comments.I think I will just leave her and see what happens she doesn't seem to be upset by it thanks anyhow

Caz
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 6, 2009, 01:43 PM

That's good to hear that she's not upset by it. Yes probably best to just leave her to it and hopefully it will be something that will go away if its not wanted or developed properly if she does want it.

Jul 6, 2009, 01:45 PM
    No she hasn't seen hellraiser that I know of she doesn't like scary movies she isn't a very immaginative child she has certain physical and emotional problems the man tells her that a woman has sent them to look after and watch over her I have tried to trip her up on several occasions changing what she has told me but she always corrects me which when children lie they can't remember what they have said but she remembers what happens and word for word what is said to her I believe something is there just not sure why

Caz
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 01:48 PM

Is it possible that these are imaginary friends? I'm not against the possibility that they are ghosts or angels, but its possible that they are imaginary friends and her imagination is getting away with her.

Jul 7, 2009, 07:31 AM

Keep a journal on what she says, watch over her carefully, and let me know if anymore stuff happens. It's so hard to tell exactly whether she is seeing beyond, has "gifts" or otherwise.
    Send me a private message with a picture of her face after all this started, and one prior, face only if possible and I will be able to advise you further.
    Blessings
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:47 PM

Yes if she starts changing in any way for the worse it could be something that really isn't right.
    She maybe should ask them exactly what they are and where they come from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 10-year-old daughter says she sees and interacts with ghosts [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 38 and would consider myself open to paranormal experiences. I once lived in a haunted house-- the house I owned when my child was born is, in fact, also the home to two ghosts I experienced while living there. I suspected so, but really confirmed it with another home owner a few years after...

Are ghosts mean [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a blog about knocking in my friends walls.I guess most people believe it could be a ghost... I don't know anything about them at all... are they all happy and nice? Can they hurt you at all.

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

I think I have 2 little boy ghosts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is brittany and I am renting a house with my sister and her boyfriend we hear things like door slamming and the bed will vibrate every night we asked the landlord if she ever heard anything and said the same thing we hear she allso said that 2 little boys died in the upstairs part of the...

Are they ghosts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when...

View more questions Search