Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnocc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 12:16 AM
    Old kids movie (puppets, telescope, hot air balloon, evil minions)
    Im trying to find the name of an old movie I watched when I was a kid. I used to own it bit I don't know where it went. I can't remember much of the plot. I remember there was an evil guy in some sort of tower or mountain with a telescope. I think his evil minions had no arms and really big mouths. I think they were defeated by putting a stick in their mouths so they could not bite, and all they could do then was jump around. I think the main characters got a hot air balloon at some point. The evil king might have thrown boulders at them? I think at some point the went inside a cave. And I think there was something about eating 'grub'? Or maybe it was really bad food when the get captured. I think one of the main characters has 4 legs.

It is very possible that half of that stuff I am remembering wrong...

I have tried seaching online for it and I came across The Moonstone Gem (1983)
    That's my best guess as to what it is, but there is no information about it online so I cannot verify.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jul 1, 2009, 07:21 AM

Amazon.com: The Moonstone Gem: Video
    johnocc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Ah, never mind, I found it. It's the adventures of Teddy Reuxpin (live)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

Obscure Puppets/Muppets Kids Movie from the 80's? [ 14 Answers ]

If it weren't for my mom and brother remembering this series of movies (or TV show? I dunno) I'd think maybe I imagined it. I can't find anything on wikipedia lists or anything for this: It was puppets or muppets, and they were kids, brother and sister. Somehow they would get transported into...

80's children movie with hot air balloon and bad guy [ 6 Answers ]

This is driving both myself and my brother nuts. There was this movie, or series of movie in the late 80s... it may have been canadian... I'm not sure. There was a boy and a girl and they had a dog with a weird antennae thing on its head... they were always trying to run away from this bad guy...

Kids movie.Mid-late 90's.evil penguins? HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I was at work today and this girl mentioned a movie from when she was younger, and all she could remember was there were evil penguins, around this like ice berg thing.. and she thinks the head guy has a gotee.. Its driving us both mental... any thots?? PS.. its not batman returns, it's a cartoon

View more questions Search