Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krosado Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Can I change my phone without extending my contract?
    I currently have Sprint and my contract is up however I'm not sure if I want to continue with Sprint or go with Verizon just yet. What I do want to do is get a new phone without extending my contract with Sprint for another 2years.

IS this possible?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 08:57 AM

You will have to wait until your contract is up and you decide because even though cell phone companies use the same phones like Samsung, Nokia and other brands they have different hardware or coding or something that makes them incompatible if you switch service.
    krosado Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 09:10 AM
    My question was more of replacing my old phone with a new phone without extending my contract- is this possible? My contract with Sprint ended in October.

I would get a new phone once I've decided to either stay with Sprint or make the switch.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 09:15 AM

Yeah you can buy new phones anytime you want. Contracts are not needed to buy phones. The contracts are for the service only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

How can I change the file directory for vids on my phone [ 1 Answers ]

That about sums it up, really. I take vids on my phone, sony ericsson walkman thingy and it saves them as 3gp files. Can I change the setting? I'm not very bright. I am 94 years old. Please help. Ta marcoski - moved from forum help -

How to change wiring on phone jack for DSL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help! I have only one phone jack in room with computer. It is a separate line and number different from my home phone. I am getting DSL and will no longer need this separate number. When I cancel this number for cpu that line will be dead(I Think). I ordered my DSL on my regular...

Extending Lan up to 2 KM [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I want to extend my existing lan up to 2 kilometer . What should I do ? Does I need lan extender or reapter. Guide.

View more questions Search