Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbnight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Need the name of a TV movie from the 1990's
    I asked a questions similar to this and everyone was great and I got an answer :)

This movie is about a mixed woman half black half white. This story might have taken place during slavery, I'm not quite sure, but I know if it was not during slavery it was right after, when blacks still had no rights and were treated badly. I THINK Jasmine Guy plays the woman, but it might not be her because I looked for a list of movies she played in and didn't see anything similar. Anyway she ends up marrying a white guy who thinks she is all white as well. He finds out she is not and starts beating her. Can't remember the rest. If anyone can help that would be great!
    ENRIQUE123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2009, 04:28 PM

Im not sure but it could most likely be {Gone with the wind}
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 26, 2009, 06:12 PM

Maybe the mini-series Queen: "Queen" (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of a 1990's TV movie [ 3 Answers ]

The plot: the biracial daughter of a wealthy Canadian family (father is black, mother white) falls in love with and married a white American. They decide to live in the United States, but it turns out the man is a villain who ends up raping her and selling her into slavery in the south. The parents...

I need a title on a 1990's movie. [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that a family lives in the mountains where it's snowing The mom I believe is dead already and the dad flies this yellow plane to go somewhere but ends up crashing on the peak of one of the mountains and is stuck there. All he has is a bag of peanuts to eat. Then a polar bear sees...

Kids movie possible 1990's [ 1 Answers ]

It is a live action movie, but the main kid draws a character that comes to life as an animated short little man. There is a scene I remember where the dad comes into the kid's room, and the kid is using books in a basket as a counter weight to lift weights.

View more questions Search