Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CntCatchABrake1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Should I be worried about bleeding after sex?
    Ok I am 16 and my boyfriend wanted 2 try something new and we did.but rite after I felt something wet then he goes your bleeding. I mean it was kind of bad then it stopped what should I do it's not done it since but I'm worried (in it was nothing like a period or I would know.)IF U CAN HELP ME I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL..
    Man what have I done now...
    firefly07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 01:14 PM

When women have penetrative sex for the first time it can sometimes be uncomfortable. Some women do bleed a little bit if the hymen (a small piece of thin skin which covers some of the opening of the vagina) is still intact, as it will break the first time they have sexual intercourse. This doesn't happen to all women because the hymen may already have broken before sex, e.g. by using tampons or though sports.

Bleeding and first time sex - Any truth to the rumour? - TheSite.org
    ashleighcooper1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2009, 02:25 AM

I recently just had sex with my boyfriend too. And a few minutes after sex, I started to bleed. I asked my friends if this was normal, and they all said that they experienced it too. Its nothing un-natural. I bled for about a day, and everything has been fine ever since.

X
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 04:58 AM

Do you mean the "something new" was just ordinary sex or did you try something else while having sex?

If it was your first time then bleeding is quite normal as a lot of girls hymens breaks during penetration.
    It may even bleed again if you have sex again soon after.
    Both the pain and bleeding will stop and it gets better with time and practice!

Always use a condom!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Worried about bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I started the microgynon pill just over a month ago, I took 21 pills and it was time for my 7 day break. I took the last pill on the Saturday. I didn't have a pill on Sunday or Monday and by Tuesday morning I still hadn't had a period, I was going away the following weekend and did not want to be...

Very worried, bleeding after sex. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old female. I had a boyfriend for over 2 years that I was sexually active with and always used condoms so I am fairly certain I do not have any STD's. I have a new boyfriend as of about a month ago, and have been experiencing slight vaginal bleeding after each time we've had sex...

I'm pregnant and bleeding and worried [ 5 Answers ]

OK some of you may remember me from my post Thursday about having brown discharge anyway I went to the doctor for that and they did an ultrasound and said the baby looked good and its heartbeat was 167, The brown discharge stopped Friday and Saturday but then last night I went to the bathroom and...

View more questions Search