Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arteest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 04:26 AM
    Does OE 6.0 have a maximum group size?
    I have a group of 65+ email addresses for my club. When I try to send a message to the group, I initially get an error which delays the sending of the message. Once the error is cancelled, the message is sent. Some recipients report receiving 2 emails, one of gibberish and the other readable. If I reduce the size of the group to about 10 names, the message goes out just fine. I have no other sending problems, just to the large group. Any ideas?
    JAY1212 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 04:52 AM
    Are you running windows xp service pack 2, and does the error say error with a number?

Also see if you have a web pop up, if you have that as a security feature, you might want to turn that off, if not that, checked your security level, in may be to high. Write back and if you can give me some symptoms and the software you are using like xp, windows , I may be able to help, also are you instant message them or emailing when an error comes up. JAY
    arteest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2006, 09:00 AM
    To Jay1212

Could not figure out how to reply to your questions, so this is in the form of an answer to my original question. I am running XP with Service Pack 2. In fact, I updated my Windows operating software just a few days ago, but this problem surfaced before that. I have checked the security settings and they are on medium/high. I have not tried lowering it, so I will give that a shot and see what happens. I don't want to annoy our members with another goofy email, so I cannot duplicate the error and screen capture the number and description until I send another one out. Thanks for the idea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Maximum wattage of an electrical product [ 1 Answers ]

To Whom It May Concern, I have been asked to design an electrical patio heater and I need to verify what is the maximum wattage that I can legally use in the USA. One source told me nothing more than 1500W. Is this true or is it another number? Thank you for your time. P.S. If I have the...

Understanding maximum wattage [ 1 Answers ]

I have two floodlight fixtures on a single switched circuit. Each fixture has a pair of 150 watt bulbs for 300 watts per fixture or 600 watts on the circuit. I want to replace one of the fixtures with a fixture that has a motion detector as is commonly sold in hardware stores. Like the fixture...

Maximum wattage for light fixture [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a new hamptom bays ceiling light fixture. It has two sockets for light bulbs and is labeled "maximum wattage 60" Does that mean a total of 60 watts between the two or 60 for each bulb.

View more questions Search