Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omairkhan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 10:17 PM
    How to send a COM object to a Web service
    Can you please tell me how to send a COM object to a Web service...
    As it give error that unable to generate XML code.
    And in inner exception, it says:
    "Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
    error CS0122: 'System.__ComObject' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    error CS0122: 'System.__ComObject' is inaccessible due to its protection level"

Please help me... :confused:
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 04:23 AM

Is the subroutine that calls this declared as Private? Change its access to Public.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I send my adult son a birthday gift when he usually doesn't send me one? [ 13 Answers ]

My son will be 26 in March. He has always been a good kid and is usually very thoughtful. The one thing that bothers me terribly is that he doesn't send me a birthday gift or card. He always remembers to call. He also doesn't send any gift/card to his dad. Sometimes, he willl remember us on...

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Object doesn't contain automation object [ 1 Answers ]

Scrolling through Northwind Database sample. 'Opening the "Customer Phone List" Form. When I click on the alphabets below, I receive an information that the "The object doesn't contain the Automation object 'RecordsetClone.'" Please can you explain why and can you help me out? I want to design...

The object doesn't contain the Automation object '|.' [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, And thank you for taking this question. I currently support a small Access system and ran into the error mentioned in the title. I believe that the issue is system-specific because I ran the system from my desktop and printed fine. The issue centers around the cmdPrint command function. ...

View more questions Search