Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicmum13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Losing my mind
    I have had my ups and down all my life,so many things have happened to me and my family one min on a high next very low,sounds like bipolar want to see a psychatrist but no money to pay
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Jul 27, 2009, 08:24 AM

I'm sorry to hear that.
    Any person have their own problem. But when he/she can solve it, or at least manage it, than the better life he/she get.
    Just always stay with positive attitude and have will of steel to achieve something better, no matter what..
    Good luck my friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is someone trying to tell me something or am I losing my mind? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I have recently been having this strong feeling that someone is around me, almost as if I need to know something. I have always been very opened minded about all situations and I believe everyone is entitled to their oppionion about such things as this. I guess what I'm trying to say is I...

Someone Tell me if I am losing my mind. [ 6 Answers ]

Haven't seen my boyfriend for around 4 weeks. He will call me periodically, and the last time he called, I was crying... cause he wouldn't take me on a date... We broke up the second week of December. I don't text or write him... because of the No Contact rule. I miss him so... but try to keep...

Losing my mind [ 7 Answers ]

First part of this is my net income is 1,551.72 allegheny county put me at 2,074.00 child supprt is 523.00 a month for my 19 year old and they never used my 16 year old that lives with me into this any where in the judgement against me,is this legal to make up any net income they want and not use...

I'm losing my mind. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted questions before relating to the same problem but I would like to know your opinions as things have changed abit. I have bn with my boyfriend for 16 months and we love each other. I live with my mother and 3 siblings in a three bed house. As I moved out before I don't have a bed...

Is someone trying to tell me something or am I losing my mind? [ 20 Answers ]

Ok so I have recently been having this strong feeling that someone is around me, almost as if I need to know something. I have always been very opened minded about all situations and I believe everyone is entitled to their oppionion about such things as this. I guess what I'm trying to say is I...

View more questions Search