Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetpie88 Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Moving toes?
    On my right foot my toes moves by themselves... I thought it was poor circulation I'm not sure what it is...
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 03:56 PM

What do you mean they move by themselves? Like twitching?
    sweetpie88 Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    what do you mean they move by themselves?? like twitching?

Yes like twitching...
    metro57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:48 PM
    I have the same thing, I'm wondering if it is painful legs moving toes syndrome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sores on toes? [ 3 Answers ]

My 5 year old granddaughter has sores on the bottum of 2 of her toes, right in the creases. I put some neosporin and bandaids on them but was wondering if I should soak her foot in epsom salt or something. I've looked on the net and haven't found any pictures that resembled the sores. They look...

Freezing Toes [ 3 Answers ]

This is a bit of a long shot for Sports Medicine, but I play ice hockey in indoor rinks that are often as cold as the outside. After about 30 minutes, my toes start to freeze up. The worst is the thaw afterwards; it's beyond painful. With ice skates, I've always found it best to wear thin socks. My...

Dog chews her toes [ 10 Answers ]

Lately I've noticed that my female dog has started chewing on her toes. She acts like they itch. She hasn't rubbed off any fur or anything. There are no sores or anything like that but she chews on them a lot. Anyone have any ideas?

Pain in my toes [ 2 Answers ]

For about two months now, I've off-and-on had some sore spots on my toes. They feel almost like blisters, but they aren't blisters, open sores, etc; only slight reddish areas that get darker red if pressed on. They went away and came back again. The skin above some of them is dry and rough,...

View more questions Search