Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Suddenly having erection trouble and cant ejaculate
    OK so I've been suddenly having erection and ejacualtion trouble. I'm only 17, about to turn 18 and I just got a new girlfriend and we're already having sex, too quick, I know... but the point is we haven't done it in either of our houses yet because of parents, so we do it in the back of my car. And I can't get a full erection even when we're having sex and I can't ejaculate. Its twice this is happened.

I don't know what's going on. I've had this once before but it was only for erection trouble. When that happened, it was the first time I had sex in a year, so I guess I was nervous, but the second time, I was fine

But I'm worried about this one. Maybe it's the condoms I use, if they get too dry, maybe its because we're in the back seat and its cramped and not that comfortable and I can't focus or something, or maybe its just because its with a new girl? I don't know, but its getting me really discouraged

Can someone help me?
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 19, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fenderstrummer28 View Post

but im worried about this one. maybe its the condoms i use, if they get too dry, maybe its because we're in the back seat and its cramped and not that comfortable and i can't focus or something, or maybe its just because its with a new girl?
    Well I think that you've pretty much answered your own question. I wouldn't really worry about it unless it keeps happening. I don't really think the condoms have anything to do with it, but being with someone new is often scary and exciting at the same time. And in my opinion things like this happens to all guys, at one point or another.
    Sylence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 11:14 AM

Mainly, I think your problem is nervousness, which in turn, causes you not to be able to get an erection due to the nerves in your body. Once you feel comfortable with your partner, you will be fine. Condoms have nothing to do with the reason you can not get an erection. You don't have to worry about ED(Erectile Dysfunction) either, because it is caused due to being nervous, as I said, with your new partner. Also, the discomfort of being in a vehicle, outside none-the-less, can cause stress to your body and make you not become erect as easily, even if you are in the mood to have sex. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

Pre ejaculate ! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well me and my girlfriend had "sex" on the 27th this month (march). It was unprotected. But my question is that we didn't really thrust or anything I was erect and I put it in her vagina but because her being a virgin it hurt so we didn't do anything besides that. I found out about pre- after...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

Having some erection trouble. And I'm only 20! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new to this site so bear with me. I'm 20 yrs old and having some sexual problems that I think I shouldn't be having for my age. First when me and my girl are getting intimate I get an erection, but it just doesn't seem to last, it wouldn't last. I mean I'm able to have sex but it just...

View more questions Search