Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misslady7787 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 11:49 AM
    violation felony probation with a misdemeanor
    My boyfriend was arrested in 05 on drug charges and used First Offender. For his charges it carried 15 years but he received 2 years probation. He reported the 1st year. His. P.O. said since he was doing so well he didn't have to come back until he got off which is July 7 next month. He violated his felony probation by running from the police this past May. I was just wondering what the outlook is. He had nothing on him when he ran and was not under the influence. Can anyone help me?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2009, 11:53 AM

Hello miss:

Once he's convicted of the misdemeanor, his probation will be violated. I don't know what the judge is going to do. At the worst, he'll spend a month or so in jail.. They'll probably just extend his probation.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of misdemeanor probation in tn [ 16 Answers ]

What is the statue of limitations for violation of misdemeanor probation in Tennessee?

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Violation of Misdemeanor Probation (Florida) [ 8 Answers ]

All right, I am located in Indian River county in Florida and I recently violated my probation (VOP) for a positive urine test. I had been arrested for misdemeanor possession of Marijuana and on my test I came up positive for marijuana when my level was at 55 ng/ml which is pretty slight...

What will happen if you violate a felony probation with a misdemeanor? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend got a felony for grand theft and they gave him probation. He violated with a misdemeanor for stealing some video games from target which he was going to pawn for money. What is going to happen to him when he goes to court? The grand theft was his first offense.

Misdemeanor probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on probation in the state of Michigan until April 2009 and I violated my probation on October 29, 2008 for the same offense, retail fraud, my new amount was a lot less than the first one. What will happened to me. I have two small children and recently got married.

View more questions Search