Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    max1591 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Red, Red, Forever?
    I have colored my hair red for a few years now (all shades). Right now it is deep mahogany red. I would like to go dark blonde or light brown. I have tried some ash colors and the roots would have course change, but from the middle down (very red). Should I strip this? The very ends of my hair are dry, but the rest is in pretty good shape, I condition a lot. I just can not get rid of the red, please help.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Yes, you can use a hair color remover to strip the artificial color from your hair. After removing the color, your hair will look brassy and you must re-color your hair to achieve your desired color. Keep in kind that it may take more than one application of the hair color remover to get the color out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I live with this man forever? [ 8 Answers ]

I am currently engaged to my fiancé of 1 year and am beginning to wonder if I can live with this stubborn man for the rest of my life. The most recent altercation was only a few hours ago. Let me give a little background first: We are both students in a graduate program living together. I am...

Red blotches [ 2 Answers ]

I have red blotches on my face, they appeard out of nowhere Sunday afternoon. Tey resemble pimples but they hurt like hell. I have them around my eyes and even on my eye lids. They have caused my eye to swell and was wondering if they were hives or could they be an extremely late break out seeing...

Forever to start, then runs fine? [ 4 Answers ]

I've got an '89 YJ carbed 6. Takes forever to start, just won't turn over. I mean like 10 minutes of cranking and pumping. When it finally does, it's almost like it's flooded. Once it starts, it runs absolutely fine, no stalling, missing, etc. Any ideas?

Red x's [ 4 Answers ]

How do I see images, pictures, etc. in my e-mails? All I can see are squares with a red x in the corner since I did a system restore. Anybody?:o

In the RED! [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are in our Early 40's with 3 children, we had a few set backs with my husband being injured twice. We had to give up our medical insurance due to the high prices, we have 9,000.00 in hospital bills, along with credit card debt in the 24,000.00 range. We live in Michigan, would my...

View more questions Search