Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lebweb Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Liquid Silicon Manufacturing
    Dear Sir
    Need To Know What Raw Material Will Mix And How To Have Liquid Rubber Silicon For Use In Food Industry , And This Silicon Will Use With Custom Mold And Not By Injection , Liquid Plastic If Also Appreciated if you aHave Information ,

Jun 17, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Liquid Silicon Manufacturing
    Dear Sir
    Need To Know What Raw Material Will Mix And How To Have Liquid Rubber Silicon For Use In Food Industry , And This Silicon Will Use With Custom Mold And Not By Injection , Liquid Plastic If Also Appreciated if you Have Information ,
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 11:55 AM

There is a big difference between silicon (a metal) and silicone. Silicon is an element. Silicone is a class of compounds. I believe you're after silicones.

Silicon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Silicone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'll have to give me more information to go on.

Jun 17, 2009, 11:59 AM

Silicone the liquid substances can drop into urethan mold to do figures and shapes used for pastry
    YouTube - How to make a simple Silicone Mold Part 1
    Press link for more info
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 12:12 PM

Duplicate post

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/chemis...ng-366057.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Refractive index of Silicon [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, any idea how to calculate both the real and imaginary parts of the complex index of refraction for silicon, for any wavelength of radiation, λ?

Silicon heat transfer grease [ 6 Answers ]

I'm installing a engine block heater into a Toyota Prius. I need to get some silicon heat transfer grease, but everything I find is geared towards electronics. Does anyone know what I could use for an engine block heater installation? Thanks

Manufacturing an Idea [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea for something and I'm not sure about the legal aspects as far as patents go. Example: I want to manufacture a particular kitchen appliance/cooking aid. There are types of this item out there already, but can I manufacture my design of this and sell it legally? For instance...

Refractive index of Silicon? [ 1 Answers ]

Refractive index of Silicon at corresponding wavelengths?

Should I use silicon gel to stop a faucet leak? [ 7 Answers ]

HI, I need some advice - A plumber replaced 4 of our faucets with new ones. Problem - all 4 leaked if water was ever on top of the sink, e.g.. When washing the top of the faucet, water dripped below. Plumber returned once and tightened all connections, but they still dripped. He then declared...

View more questions Search