Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronpaulhb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Lost honda civic only key
    I have lost only key to my 1997 honda civic 2.0td there is a number on top of the ignition barrel c56705 would this be the key number
    A local garage said they could bypass immobiliser as I do not have red key to reprogram new key would bypassing immobiliser have any effect on the performance of the car i.e. turbo etc
    I would appreciate any help in this matter
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Jun 17, 2009, 12:07 PM

If you have proof of ownership.the dealer should be able to help,or maybe a locksmith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 Honda Civic lost pick up not smooth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 98 Honda Civic LX just crosses 100000 miles and recently it has lost its pick up and smoothness. I know Civic's are not high power cars but its not the same as it was couple of months ago. Its goes as if it does not want to or as if I am driving it on a lower gear. Its not...

Where is the ECU on a 92' honda civic [ 4 Answers ]

My car broke down and won't start. It turns over but won't fire. I did the K test and got 00.3 volts and the check engine light won't turn off. I tried getting the codes off it but it wouldn't blink or nothing. I'm almost sure it's the ECU that needs replaced but I'm not exactly sure where I...

92 honda RPMs drop lost of power [ 1 Answers ]

While the car is driving the RPMs and THe speedometer drop and the clock dims. If I turn off the car it won't start anymore. It will later start but after park for long time

1992 Honda Accord lost of power [ 1 Answers ]

1992 Honda Accord EX, when I am driving the car seems to lose power and the car slows down, when I ease off the gas and then accelerate it seems to pickup. I have changed the fuel filter,transmission,fuel pump and the gas cap. It seemed to get better but now it is back to doing the same thing....

View more questions Search