Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Hydroquinone Powder, Where Can You Buy Them ?
    Hello I am new to this site, and
    I read and researched a lot about Hydroquinone and Monobenzone.
    But have been so unlucky not to find any products that contains more then silly 2% Hydroquinone.

I wanted more, a lot more,
    But,
    I have never been able to find creams that contain more then 2-4% Hydroquinone,

So anyone know some great TRUSTFUL dealer to buy from?
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2009, 03:09 PM

Is this the real product if anybody knows ?
    Formulary Hydroquinone - Powder 100 gram | Freestyle Photographic Supplies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

Hydroquinone USP 2% [ 5 Answers ]

Hi.. I am 24 year old girl with a brown skin. I had very slight pimple scars so I applied a medicine with hyderoquinone USP 2 % on my face and kept it over night. So,Now I ended up having more pigmentation(repigmentation) and feeling depressed with my marriage falling close in 6 months.Will this...

Where can I purchase hydroquinone powder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I recently started visiting the site again. So l've been reading some of the post and I've noticed some people are using hydroquinone powder that their mixing themselves. I'd love to do this also. Where can I purchase a small amount of hydroquinone in the usa for myself? I live in Newyork.

How to dissolve pure hydroquinone powder? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a container of pure hydroquinone powder and wanted to know if anyone knows how to dissolve this substance? Can I simply add it to a cream of my choice, or does it have to be dissolved in pure alcohol? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search