Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radhika8929 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Irregularity of periods
    Hi I have irregularity of menstural cycle. Always 3 months gap is there. And the fat stores outside my belly. I'm very much tensed I'm 23. Still my periods are not regular. Tell me any advice to make it regular.
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 16, 2009, 09:28 AM

You should talk to a doctor. Make sure everything is in working order. Birth control pills can help with irregular periods. You'd need to talk to your doc about which one might be right for you.
    chevygirl225 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2009, 09:44 AM

Birth control pills can make it regular if you are having gaps between your periods. You may not be ovulating all the time. You should talk to a doctor though.
    radhika8929 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan2345 View Post
    You should talk to a doctor. Make sure everything is in working order. Birth control pills can help with irregular periods. You'd need to talk to your doc about which one might be right for you.
    Hi why birth control pills. I'm not understanding your reply. I'm unmarried. What is the role of birth c ontrol pills in the case of irregularity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 28yrs old fix to turn 29 this month. I got a question I was spose to start my period on January 23rd but I was late which does not happen at all that I am late for my period like that. On Friday January 30th I starting spotting like I always do before I start my period so I put a pad...

Is it possible to get pregnant at age 39 with also suffering from irregularity? [ 7 Answers ]

Im trying to get pregnant I alredy have 2 children and recently re-married, Also if there are any tips on way to enhance the coception of a girl please feel free to let me know. Thank You.

Implantation or just irregularity? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for awhile now with no success. I tend to have very irregular periods and have found it difficult to track my cycle. Anyway, for a couple of days now I have had some pink to dark colored, kind of stringy spotting accompanied by mild cramps and...

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search