Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 02:14 AM
    Want to get rid of hair fall
    I am very much tired with my hair fall.I have very long hairs but nowadays my hairs are falling continuously and it is getting white also.I had used many quality products available in market to avoid this problem but it is totally money wasting for me.
    So please if there any way to get out of this problem please do tell me.
    Candy
    Personal Injury Lawyer--------Personal Injury Lawyer
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 16, 2009, 09:31 AM

I just started using Bumble and Bumble Density Therapy shampoo and conditioner. It's been a week and I've already noticed a significant change in my hair loss. I used to lose a handful in the shower, now just a few hairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Hair fall [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is totally vanishing so watcan I do to stop that,I have a little bit of dandruff problem

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

Hair Fall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Swathi.I am 25 years old.I am a married women.I came to USA(atlanta) 8 months back.Since I started living in atlanta, I have been suffering my severe hair loss.I am taking head bath weekly twice.I eat lot of vegetables, eggs,dates,fruits(Grapes) and juices(Orange).I don't have dandruff.I...

View more questions Search