Ask
    Cherrykisses101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Bus Scare?
    Hey party people!
    Wat up?
    Anyway I need help fast!
    My mom wants me to take the
    T bus by myself to school next year when I am in seventh grade. I am so scared. I trust myself just not the world around me so much. Please help. And please no smart/nasty/alecky replies.
    THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XOXOXOXOXO

Luv Ya
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 03:48 PM

Hello C:

It's probably safer taking the bus than walking.

excon
    claireinNC123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2009, 07:02 AM

The bus is FINE. I'm going to middle school too this year and I've been riding it by myself (oldest) since kindergarten with giant 8th graders. U'll be fine. Don't worry.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2009, 07:31 AM

By 7th many are taking the bus
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 07:34 AM
    Well its good your aware the world around you is messed up. But there are good people out there also. You will be fine on the bus. If it worries you just keep your eyes open to suspicious things. Maybe you can carry a cell phone. Don't let your fears stop you from something tons of people do safely everyday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I scare her away [ 5 Answers ]

I ask this woman out on Monday. We had talked and walked with each other earlier and I enjoyed her company. I ask her to dinner at the end of our walk on Monday she agreed and told me she was coming off a relationship and it would be friends. I agreed by saying yes when I go out with someone new I...

Man with a scare? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! A little while ago I psted a question about seeing ghosts and a few days later a man with a scare under his right eye starting following me but no one else could see him so I told my friend and she thimks that maybe someone on this website knows him so I said it's worth a try.He is in his early...

Myspace scare! [ 1 Answers ]

I was forced to change my myspace password by the site and now I can't remember it and when I click on forgot password to have it sent to my Yahoo email, it won't work! (what should I do?! ) I was going to make another account but something is wrong with my page so it won't let me view my pics...

I'm scare [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Well I Have A Q's And Need An Answer Soon!! Well I Think I Have Hpv Cancer Or Something I Have These Bumps And The Kind of Look Like Coldsores But They Don't Hurt At All Well There Located In My Vagina Near The Clitoris On The Side And Im Scared To Go To The Doctor To Ask. Well I Got Tested For...

Security Scare [ 2 Answers ]

I'd be most grateful for any help and advice you could give me about a major problem. I'm on a course and have just found out that someone on this course (who's e-mailed me - and yes, I've opened attachments! ) mentioned, in passing, to someone else they'd e-mailed on the course: "I see you've...

View more questions Search