Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 08:50 AM
    depressed beyond reason
    I stay depressed for no reason it seems... I have a job,but no family really.. feel as if I am unlovable and will die alone and I am meant to be alone forever... I hate looking in a mirror.. I'm ugly as sin and I feel like nobody wants to look at me.. people tell me I'm pretty all the time but I don't see it.. I cry a lot for no reason whatsoever.. and I don't seemt o have a reason to.. I know I need help,major help.. I think about killing myself all the time.. but I'm too big of a coward to do it.. I have massive self esteem issues... can anybody help please before its too late?:(
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 08:51 AM

You need to see a professional to help you with this asap.
    AmandaLynn1288 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 10:42 AM

You definitely should go get some professional help. I know that everyone hates the thought of that, but I promise, it will help so much. A psychologist can help you with your self-esteem problems and suicidal thoughts, and they can treat you if your depression is being caused by something medical.
    tinna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 10:51 AM
    I know I should,but I just don't have the money,and I really don't care it seems.. if I wake up I wake up
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 05:07 PM

Hi, tinna!

I'm sorry about the way that you're feeling about yourself! Yes, it would be best to seek out counseling from a professional. Many places operate on a sliding fee schedule where you might wind up paying little or nothing at all.

If you would like to, the is an activity that I like to do with people on this site that can help them to feel better about themselves. If you would like to know what it is an participate in it, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 18, 2009, 05:41 AM

Sweetie, you are very depressed and you need to seek some help! Iv'e been there I to saw no light at the end of the tunnel. I had feelings of despair and suicide thoughts. Iv'e had self esteem issues all my life and it doesn't just go away. It's not normal to feel like that you need to get some help perhaps some medications. What you see in yourself right now is not how it is. Your just hurting. Please go get some help I promise you there is help for you, people do care about you and want to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the reason? [ 46 Answers ]

Why a man likes a nurse who had kids when she was 16, divored twice in her life with an average looking (34 yrs old) Instead of A Top MBA graduate, pure(a virgin), beautiful, humble,intelligent who is making 6 figures @ the age of 28? (28 yr old) Why? The man is a pilot at his age of 30....

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

What is the reason [ 4 Answers ]

Asalam-o-Alaeeukm. Mera sawal yeah hai k jab main fajar ke namaz par kar sota hoo to mujhay bohat ghalt qisam k khuwab atay hain razana. Is say mere energy zaya hotee hai. Please mujhay koi hal batayee

The reason why we do N.C! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that happened to me last week well as you all know I'm with my girlfriend now happy and doing our own thing, when I get an email from my X. saying hi how are you. We split up like 8 months ago I of course didn't respond but it made me laugh.

View more questions Search