Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltienken Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 06:20 AM
    Changing Hydraulic Lines
    Is there anything I need to know about changing hyraulic hoses on a compact tractor? Do I change the hose and that is it, or do I need to worry about air in the hoses?
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2009, 06:24 AM

Change the hose,and check the fluid,to make sure its full.also take a look at the other hoses to make sure there in good shape.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 12:07 PM

Hi,
    You will get air in the hoses. Do not worry about it, just have anyone and everything clear while you work the controls to pump it out. Will only take a few seconds.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poulan weed wacker changing fuel lines [ 1 Answers ]

The fuel lines have rotted and I need to know how to replace them.There is a fuel filter and a small plastic valve and I have no idea how or what they attach to

Changing from copper to plastic water lines [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am trying to move the water supply lines for the bathroom so that I can begin framing a bathroom in the basement. The water lines are going right across the bottom of the floor joists where I need to put up the headers for the walls so I need to move them. My brother in law was...

Changing 2 phones lines into 1 [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have 2 separate phone lines. I for phone service, and 1 is dedicated for dial-up internet. I am going to switch to DSL through my local telephone service provider. How can I make the 2 separate phones into 1? In other words, how can I have the same phone number on both lines? Any...

View more questions Search