Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissy25yo Posts: 4, Reputation: -5
    -

Jun 12, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Do I have chlamydia?
    Ok I had unprotected sex with this guy on holidays:cool: about 4 or 5 nights ago and then found out he has chlamydia and now I think I have it I might just be being paranoid but I'm not sure I can't tell my mother and I really don't want to go to the doctor because here they check you in an embarrising very sore way and I don't want that I also have a little bump thingy on my tongue could this be related? I've slept with someone else since them and would I have passed it on to him if I've only had it a few days?:confused:
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 12, 2009, 06:58 PM

Just tell Emer mahers parents!
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 12, 2009, 07:00 PM
    These are just some of the sythoms you or both of you can get:
    Vaginal discharge
    Penile discharge
    Anal discharge
    Pain while urinating
    Light vaginal bleeding
    Vaginal bleeding after intercourse
    Yellow vaginal discharge
    Smelly vaginal discharge
    Lower abdominal pain
    Lower back pain
    Lower abdominal pain worse during menstruation
    Lower back pain worse during menstruation
    Spotting or even spotting after sex!
    Hope it helped out some, if u have any of these or combination, I would see a doctor right away!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy25yo View Post
    I have big sores all over my arms and inner thighs and i've also been coughing up little bits of blood, do you know if this means i have it?
    Those are signs of some other disease, not chlamydia.
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 12, 2009, 07:21 PM
    I meant no this respect! Have to be precise on what you have as well as where you have it, I can only make an educated guess??
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2009, 08:58 PM

iluvjUDGEjUDY, you should type in clear english. You perhaps understand what you type, but many people wouldn't. Why not make a little effort to write in clear, good english? :rolleyes:
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 09:07 PM

Pump the brakes! In your other thread "Is my boyfriend sleeping with your mother" you didn't say you was a teenager.

So now what your saying is you cheated on your boyfriend and might havd caught something because you wasn't smart enough to use a condom? Talk about karma.

I agree with Wondergirl--this sounds serious. Go talk to your mom so she can take you to the doctor or the ER.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Jun 13, 2009, 09:27 AM
    If you had unprotected sex with someone who is infected with chlamydia, you most likely have chlamydia, and you probably passed it to the other guy too. However, the symptoms you're describing sound like another disease, and you should go to the doctor and when you're there get tested for chlamydia because if you leave it sit in your system, over time it can cause damage to your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About chlamydia [ 3 Answers ]

do you need a shot to get rid of chlamydia

STD - Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

I believe I was exposed to chlamydia, how long do I need to wait before going to the doctor to be tested? I just want to make sure the test is accurate and picks it up, thanks

I have chlamydia [ 1 Answers ]

Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:

Chlamydia [ 10 Answers ]

I recently found out that I have it. Iam 16 and my boyfriend is 19 I tried discussing it with him. He doesn't know what it is. I tried to discuss it with him and explain it to him but he still doesn't get it. I told him and am still telling him that we need to go to the doctors. He has a very...

Chlamydia [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Chlamydia and am devastated!! I am married and have had the same partner for the past 6 years. Could I have had this and just not shown any symptoms before now? I was married before and he cheated on me and I left the relationship, but that was like 6 1/2 years ago! I...

View more questions Search