Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewkoegh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Looking for an mid 90's s-f movie.
    Hello, since few days I am trying to find a movie which I had watched in my childhood. The genre is science-fiction I guess, not sure about it - the 'plot' was about people who possessed an ability to turn into creatures, there were 2 groups of them, one good and the second was obviously made from bad ones. The bad group was searching for something and the last thing I recall was final fight (yea, there was a lot fighting in this movie, karate like) in a spaceship (buried - not sure - in earth) and the good guy gained some ability (which changed his creature-like appearance) from it and somehow managed to kill the 'last bad guy'. Those creatures looked like humans in armors with some animal additions - I am sure that one of the bad ones looked like a rhino, I mean he had a horn. I will be very grateful for any help, thanks.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 12, 2009, 05:59 PM

Teenage mutant ninja turtles 2?
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 12, 2009, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewkoegh View Post
    Hello, since few days I am trying to find a movie which I had watched in my childhood. The genre is science-fiction I guess, not sure about it - the 'plot' was about people who possessed an ability to turn into creatures, there were 2 groups of them, one good and the second was obviously made from bad ones. The bad group was searching for something and the last thing I recall was final fight (yea, there was a lot fighting in this movie, karate like) in a spaceship (buried - not sure - in earth) and the good guy gained some ability (which changed his creature-like appearance) from it and somehow managed to kill the 'last bad guy'. Those creatures looked like humans in armors with some animal additions - I am sure that one of the bad ones looked like a rhino, I mean he had a horn. I will be very grateful for any help, thanks.
    Hay man! This sounds like the movie GUYVER! I own both of them, even the animated one! The second movie had a rhino in it called greer??
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 07:38 PM
    This was a TV series

"Animorphs" (1998)

Jun 12, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    This was a TV series

"Animorphs" (1998)
    Oh yeah?? I forgot about those! Your good! One up on the ironclad!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 07:54 PM

I was going to say animorphs too :P my favorite :D in fact my email is a quote from my favorite character Tobias. :D
    andrewkoegh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ironclad04 View Post
    hay man! this sounds like the movie GUYVER! I own both of them, even the animated one! the second movie had a rhino in it called greer???

Yeap, that's the movie I was looking for.

Thanks very much for help.

Jun 13, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewkoegh View Post
    Yeap, that's the movie I was looking for.

Thanks very much for help.
    If your looking for the one with the spaceship, its GUYVER 2: DARK HERO! Awsome movies man!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's [ 4 Answers ]

I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw... There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then...

View more questions Search