Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Jun 12, 2009, 08:53 AM
    What type of Quickbooks for small business?
    Friend of mine is taking over fathers auto body business. Small LLC. Two employees. What type of Quickbooks would work for this scenario?

I thought there were different types and I'm just not sure which one to suggest. Also, would it be OK for him to find an older version since it's a small company and not much coming in or going out?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 11:13 PM

Hi, rxnarunner!

On the following site are those that are listed as being recommended.

Small Business Accounting Software from Intuit QuickBooks

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SOL on a Business to Business Small Claims Court [ 6 Answers ]

Our case is that we purchase of a software "PICK" 3 user licence, Oct 1 st 1997. It did not come to our attention that it was illegal till March 2007. We ended up filling a Small Claims court suit for $10,000 for our money back. Today the jugde refused our claim saying SOL had expired,...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

What type of business License Do I need? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Savannah Georgia and my boyfriend wants to start a mobile car wash. You know instead of having his customers come to him, he can go to his customers. I just wanted to know the type of business license that he would need to obtain for this? Any feedback would be HIGHLY...

Small Claims loan type? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I live in Pa I received a certified letter today in the mail I am being sued. My question is is an Installment Loan the same thing as a Promissary Note? Any help is GREATLY appreciated

View more questions Search