Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samer hayek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 12:00 PM
    I want my wife pregnant
    I have a 4 years girl and I am trying to make my wife pregnant but its never happening again I want to know why ?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 11, 2009, 01:48 PM

Woman can only get pregnant like 5 days out of the month. Keep trying. She could also go to the doctor and get help as to the best time to try and to make sure that everything is in working order. Good luck.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 01:51 PM

First, does your wife want to have a child?

Sarah
    Chodhary Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 01:57 PM

You need to ask for her opinion for another child. Then, you need to follow, Mesural Cycle. Take iron rich food in you diet with Vit. C.
    You also need to get you and your wife checked by Doctor, for impotencies.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2009, 04:27 PM

How long have you actually been trying? It is not unusual for it to take quite a few months. Most couples will become pregnant within a year of trying, but some will take a bit longer and that can be normal as well.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2009, 04:28 PM

Maybe she is on birth control and you have to have sex in order to get pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my wife pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got marriage on 16th jan-2006 but there is no pregnancy. I got my semen analysis test and my wife's harmones test and tubes test perfect. Doctor told me wait for one year. Now one year is almost finished but still there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Please give some guide lines foe me and...

My wife is Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My wife took a test this morning and it came up positive. She bought a few and plans to take another today just to make sure. She talked to the OBGYN and they said to come for an appointment in three weeks. My question is if she takes two of the EPT tests that are supposedly 99% accurate should...

Wife pregnant by another man [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and are finally going through our divorce. My wife was in rehab from 4/25/07 – 7/21/07. When we filed our paper work we put in the paper work that our kids could not be around anyone she came to know from rehab. The judge asked her if she was pregnant. She answered him by saying no. We...

Wife pregnant by another man [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Alabama. We have been separated for 7 months. During the separation, my wife became pregnant by another man. We have since reconciled. What are my rights? I have heard through a family friend that, in our state, if a baby is born into a marriage the baby is treated as the...

View more questions Search