Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2009, 04:01 PM
    How long would it take to receive drum set
    I'm thinking about ordering a mapex meridian from a local drum store. How long does it normally take for mapex to send it custum equipment out. Thanks
    cam_14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2009, 11:38 AM

Well, I ordered mine as it was. This was the Tama Imperial Star drum set. Ordering a custom kit usually takes a little longer than set order because of the modifications that have to be added. Who knows though, I might be wrong but this is what the norm. is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum [ 2 Answers ]

What is Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum In chemical engineering?

Design of a vapor-liquid separator (or flash drum, or knockout drum) [ 2 Answers ]

A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls to the bottom of the vessel, and is withdrawn. The vapor travels upward at a design velocity which minimizes the entrainment...

Unemployment how long I have to work to receive [ 1 Answers ]

How long do I have to work to get unemployment

Can she receive this settlement? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is thinking about getting a divorce. Her question is, her husband got hurt at work and is in the process of getting a settlement. It could take up to 3 or 4 years before it is settled. If she divorce him before that time... would she receive any of that money when received?

View more questions Search