Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 9, 2009, 06:09 PM
    2,685.00 grant refund?
    [B[/B]I am starting college in the fall.I have been awarded a federal pell grant.Also N.Y.S. tap Grant. My college tells me that there is an excess in grants on my account In the amount of 2,685.00. So they tell me 4 to 6 weeks after the semester starts I will receive a refund check. My question is, is there a limit to the amount of refunds these grants will give u? The highest amount I've heard of was a $900 refund check that was only from the few people I've known that received a refund.. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 06:11 PM

When I was going to school in 2005 a lot of kids got over a couple thousand dollars.
    I wanted to save mine so I could use it to pay back my loan when that started but I was always short money and needed to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own home health care business and I have been searching online, but I don't know where to begin, most websites want you to download or pay for there services and I don't have the cash. Can someone please help me on, how to apply for a grant.

How do I get a grant [ 4 Answers ]

Hello; does anyone know on how to get a grant that you don't have to payback. I need it to fix my house I run a business from home. And we have a large family of 7.

How to get a grant [ 5 Answers ]

I need help getting a grants for start up

Refund NON-REFUND deposit [ 4 Answers ]

I put a NON-Refundable deposit on a new motorcycle ordered by a AZ. Dealer. I live in las vegas, NV. Is it legal for him to keep my deposit if I have changed my mind? Thanks, Tom

Need a grant [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please let me know of any legitimate grants that could be located. I'm a single mom struggling now with rent, instead of owing my own home. Could use some grant money to help to survive and succeed again

View more questions Search