Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shooky66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 11:51 AM
    What Year Is My Mower?
    Hello,
    My husband & I bought a riding mower and we are dying to know what year it is. It has a 3.5 briggs on it... I need to know how to post a pic here.
    It says The IB Foot Foundry Company on it and the Model # is P-333
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Jun 7, 2009, 09:51 AM

Re you sure its not jB Foot Foundry Company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman LT 1000 mower model 917-271652 what year sold? [ 3 Answers ]

What year model is our Craftman riding mower, LT 1000, model number 917-271652? Thanks, Joe

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

19 year old john deere 12 hp riding mower, starter does not engage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old john dedere 12 hp 38" cut mower. When you turn the key on, the starter clicks and the drive teeth hit the botom of the flywheel ring gear. If you turn the flywheel just a fraction it will engage or if you keep clicking the starter it will eventually engage. What's wrong, I...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

View more questions Search