Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzque24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 05:59 PM
    Periods
    Will getting on a birth control pill help stop irregular bleeding after being on the depo shot
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 5, 2009, 08:32 PM

It should

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My periods been gone for 1yr and a 1/2 [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've gone to the doctors and they said me not having my period is because of weight gain and said no further test needed to be done at the time.but trying to lose weight is hard for me,so I'm trying to find a way around it.I bleed very little every once in a while but its not even enough to...

Periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I got a question? I have been on my period since March 20th I been on my period for almost a week I most of the times whenever I am on my period for 3 days I been off and on too sometimes. And my boobs are tinder. I threw up yearsday I was trying to eat something and I start...

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

Why are my periods so off? [ 2 Answers ]

When I first got my period I was around 13 or 14 years old. It was very heavy and lasted for about 5 days. My period came every month around the same day, was just as heavy and lasted just as long. This only lasted for about 3 months. Then I didn't have a period for about a year. When they...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search