Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Antlovessome1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 08:42 PM
    I got a 10year boy flirty with me
    I have a question, I always be hang out with my neighbor grandson. He a good kid. But one day he pull his parent down in front of me and his under wear. I ask him if he like the same sex. He said no. But he did that more then twice that day. Then I found out that his mom is a lesbian. That I ask what Would he do if I was bisexual. He said I won't be hang out with you.

Then I found out his uncle is Bisexual to. But do you think they boy like me. Each time that he around me, he always smiling at me. But what should I do if he does like me and he only 10 and I am a Couple of year older then him.

But me and him always get into argument we fight like were going out. But his uncle even said that he like me. But it a big age difference between me and Him. What should I do if he ask me out.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 08:58 PM

He is 10.

The end.

Sarah
    Antlovessome1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 09:07 PM
    I am 15
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 09:09 PM

He's 10. He's 10. He's 10.

No. No. No. NO.

You are surely old enough to understand this is wrong.

Sarah
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 09:19 PM
    Just in case mudweiser didn't make it clear enough to you- it is TOTALLY WRONG for you to be interested in ANY relationship with a 10 year old CHILD.

If he's pulling his pants down and his underwear in front of you as you said, you should immediately tell his parents, that behaviour too is very, very innapropriate.

A 15 year old discussing anything to do with sexuality, is not your place either.

Leave that child alone, and find somebody appropriate to your own age to have a relationship with.
    Sad_Soul Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 09:20 PM

Yea, that is pretty wrong, you should not even be considering dating this boy. If he has a little boy crush on you okay, but even thinking about being with this boy when you are 5 years older at this point in time is wrong. He is a little boy and you are a teenager, if he does ask you out one day, just answer with a sincere no (since you two seem to be close friends I assume) and explain why that can't happen, otherwise, you will find yourself in a world of trouble.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 11:48 AM

We shouldn't even be having this conversation. At 15, you should be old enough to realize how wrong this is.

Let the kid act his age and you act your age.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 12:07 PM

The others have already said it, I'm going to say it again in hopes that it will sink in.

He's 10! At 10 he doesn't really understand sex, at least I hope not. Stay away from this child. You're 15, you should know better.

Seriously folks, I'm moving my kids to a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere. What is this world coming to? My son is 10!
    tropiko Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Jun 6, 2009, 02:00 PM

Smile means you are OK guy, and he is tooooooooo young to like
    And to chose a sex!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 04:23 PM

He is 10. He doesn't sound at all mature so what in the world interests you about him that you would even consider 'going out with him'?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 06:27 PM

Global, I have reported your post. It is not only harmful but also illegal.

You won't last long here if you continue to give advice like this. If you have nothing helpful to contribute then please refrain from posting.

This is unacceptable.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 06:40 PM

The post was deleted and a warning issued, the rest of his posts seem computer related, will watch them
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Tell his parents immediately. If he does it again, turn the garden hose on him. He is a CHILD and is obviously confused, in need of counseling. Don't talk about sex with him anymore. It's not your job. Go study so you'll be a great student. GOD bless you.
    sithlord929 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad_Soul View Post
    yea, that is pretty wrong, you should not even be considering dating this boy. If he has a little boy crush on you okay, but even thinking about being with this boy when you are 5 years older at this point in time is wrong. He is a little boy and you are a teenager, if he does ask you out one day, just answer with a sincere no (since you two seem to be close friends i assume) and explain why that can't happen, otherwise, you will find yourself in a world of trouble.
    OK. I got a question for all you...
    WHAT IF HE WAS 13? DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIETE BECAUSE IM 13 AND I Want to HAVE SEX. HELP... ME!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sithlord929 View Post
    ok. i got a question for all you...
    WHAT IF HE WAS 13? DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIETE BECAUSE IM 13 AND I WANNA HAVE SEX. HELP... ME!
    What you do at 13 is concentrate on your schoolwork. Those feelings you are having are natural, but you need to wait until you get older.

No one your age should be having sex.

And in addition, this site will not give sex related advice to minors.

Bottom line.

Good luck on your education.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 11:21 AM

Sex should be saved until you are a mature adult, and able to handle what might happen if you have sex- you could get an STD, you could get a girl pregnant, if you are a girl you could get pregnant. Legally, you aren't an adult until you are 18, and let's face it, people aren't normally completely mature until long after that.
    Whether you are 13, 10, or anywhere in between- you shouldn't be having sex unless you want to screw up your life and get in trouble with the law. At these ages you aren't mature enough to handle any of the "aftermath" that sex could involve. And if you're 10 and you're thinking about having sex, there is something wrong with you (if you're 15 and interested in a 10 year old boy who dropped his undies in front you, there's something not right with you either.) End of story.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Nov 23, 2009, 04:54 PM

At 10 years of age, he has no real understanding of physical attraction or sex. He may have a crush, or it may just be a case of a younger child hero-worshiping an older friend. At that age children are just starting to get the very first inklings of attraction and are testing the waters with whoever they feel comfortable with. They will flirt with anyone they feel will not reject them, and then go right back to playing in the mud like a little kid.

NOTHING he does should be taken as serious evidence of interest or a cue for action on your part. He's just testing the waters of human interactions in an area that's new to him.

It doesn't matter HOW many people in his family are gay/lesbian/bisexual. Sexuality is something he will have to figure out for himself when he's of an age where he can fully understand what's going on with his own mind and body. You should NOT be judging him just because you found out that he has homosexual/bisexual relatives.

All that being said. If you are 15 there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for you to be even CONSIDERING a relationship of any kind beyond friendship with a 10-year-old. If his actions make you uncomfortable, then talk to him. If that doesn't work, then talk to his parents or stop hanging out with him.

Just because he smiles at you, does not mean he's interested in a romantic relationship. At 10, he doesn't even really know what that means. You need to talk with him, and probably his parents.

One thing you should keep in mind when you talk to him, he might not have any idea what being gay means or that anyone in his family is homosexual/bisexual. That is something parents often choose to hide from their children in an effort to protect them.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 05:14 PM
    HARSH POST WARNING!

I'm sure you know better. I'm tempted to smack you for even considering this. Don't encourage it. As the others have explained, He doesn't even mean anything by it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

18 and 27 doesn't want sex, but is flirty with others [ 14 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend about 5months now and he's always had a bit of a reputation for sleeping with girls. I'm 18 he's 27. He wanted the relationship and now it's a few months on he doesn't seem to be bothered.hes surrounded by young hot girls because he runs a nightclub. I see him a few...

Flirty tips? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I need some great flirting tips, some great flirtacious comments to this guy that I met once and now we are talking over email so I need some great flirty things to say to him! Thanks. :)

Drunk Flirty Girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a new member here. I have a dilemma about a girl that I really like, and would appreciate some advice. I've been talking to this girl "Krissy", for about two months. We've pretty much just been friends so far, getting to know each other. But there is some chemistry...

Scholarships for 10year old in private school [ 1 Answers ]

My child has been accepted to a private school that currently costs 17,500. The school offers some aid. I still have a significant balance to pay - please identify scholarships National or local to Philadelphia PA that I can apply to assist in off- setting tuition costs. She is an excellent...

Flirty flirty what next? [ 2 Answers ]

OK... well there is this guy. I really like him and people tell him he likes me, but I have never been in situation like this before, its all new to me. Could you please help me out by telling me what these signs mean, as I know every flirty sign has a hidden meaning: 1. he always gets a close...

View more questions Search