Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menhim Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Don't want to mess up
    Me and my boyfriend have a really good relationship and he wants me to meet his older sister which he really looks up to. I'm really not that good at meeting new people at all so I don't know how to act or what to talk about with her. Any solutions?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 03:02 PM

Talk to your boyfriend about it for ideas, it's his sister.

If you're going to have a serious relationship with your boyfriend, then she's going to have to get to know the real you. So the only thing you can really do is be yourself, polite and respectful.
    tropiko Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Jun 6, 2009, 02:11 PM

I know that , tips:

1 when you meet his sister, smile at her, say hi and shake hands
    2 ask her simple questions for example, how are you, or something like that
    3 if she asks you something you look at her and tell her the answer, just make it all cool
    4 if oy are not sure how to talk don't talk too much only smile and answer questions that are you asked
    5 if you want to tell her something, it should be in right moment when chat gets you to that theme, if its not that theme of chatting keep that for latter
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 02:47 PM

Just be yourself. It's normal to be nervous when meeting a partner's close friend or family member.

Be yourself. If you don't wear make up, don't cake it on that day. If you don't wear dresses, don't wear a dress.

If you have nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

I don't want to be depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really depressed and I don't think any of my friends like me and I have no motivation to do anything how can I be happier?

I don't want to hurt anymore please help me [ 3 Answers ]

Lately I've been really depressed I lost one of my best friends because of my boyfriend I could talk to him about anything and everything and now he's just gone and when I text him about it and how I need our friendshi back he said it didn't go anywhere that he has been to busy to talk to me but...

Don't want to feel like this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just not even sure what to do anymore Right now I pretty much hate life I'm beginning to think that I'm not even supposed to be happy I just keep getting hurt I feel like I'm just not worth anymore And I feel so alone I just don't know what to do anymore Please help me what can I do...

View more questions Search