Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bec123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 02:33 AM
    Strange tiny hole under eye
    I woke thismorning with an itchy eye, and upon closer inspection found a tiny hole in the skin right underneath my eye. There is another tiny hole under my other eye, next to a very small white spot. Should I be concerned? Any ideas to what it is?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 4, 2009, 11:47 AM

Sounds like you found your tear ducts. I think that's what you're describing as a tiny hole. The white bump... I'm not sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny, deep hole in my leg, size of a pore with black in it that doesn't come out. [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had this thing on my leg for at least 6 months or more. I can't remember anything happening where it is, so it isn't a result of picking or anything. It's not a black head. It doesn't raise above my skin, it's flat and pretty much just looks like a pencil mark at first. But it's a hole. I've...

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

Is a dirt sump pump hole safe, rather than a concrete hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house in May and have been doing lots of updating. One thing has been bothering me, because I don't know any better... Our sump pump sits in a dirt hole about 3 feet in diameter under the concrete floor. Is this safe? Is this really dirty? I have noticed more bugs in this...

Tiny hole in pvc pressure pipe [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, The hole is in the cavity under a built-in bathtub. The problem is a short piece of 1/2" PVC pipe serving the hot water faucet of the tub filler. The hole is really TINY and when the pressure in on, it shoots a very fine, barely visible, jet of water. I don't know how & why the hole...

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

View more questions Search