Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmlittle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 02:51 PM
    I was wondering if I can get pregnant
    Hi everyone I have been trying to get pregnant for sometime now almost 4 years and I haven't got pregnant not once... now I have a new fiancé and I want to to give him and me a child but I don't know what's wrong... I am a little over weight but I know so many big and overweight females that have gotten pregnant my period is always on the right track only a couple of times it has gotten off track... but not lately... I just want to know if its me or what it is that isn't getting me pregnant...
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 02:53 PM

Without asking why you have been trying to get pregnant for four years when you JUST NOW have a new fiancé...

There is simply no way to know until you go get a fertility test
    kmlittle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle View Post
    Without asking why you have been trying to get pregnant for four years when you JUST NOW have a new fiance...

there is simply no way to know until you go get a fertility test
    Well I had another fiancé but we went our seprate ways and now I have new man in my life and we just got engaged and we both want a baby and we have been trying to get pregnant but nothing has happened can the depo shot have anything to do with it its been like 8 years since I have been on it could there be anyway that could be the reason why I haven't got pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2009, 04:06 AM

If you have been actively trying for the last four years, it is time to see your doctor for a discussion about the possibility of some testing. Weight can be an issue for some women, but it may also be weight is a "symptom" of other issues that can effect fertility, such as a thyroid concern or PCOS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I think its to soon to tell by a pregnancy test but I've had some spotting and cramping about a week and a half after my last period and I have noticed that I have a little more discharge than normal can anyone help me out?

Wondering if I'm Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice. I had sex multiple times during the week of my ovulation, and my period was due yesterday. I am experiencing light cramping, and yesterday I experienced light brown discharge. Also, I had sex yesterday and experienced cramping afterwards, that is unusual for me. Is there...

I'm 15 and wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. I think I am pregnant now, but I don't no. I am always come on my period between the 11th and the 15th and I this month I started bleeding on the 8th. A lot of people are telling me it could be Implantation bleeding, but its not...

Wondering if I could be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I had a period on August 2 it lasted 7 days and was heavy, which is how all my other periods have been. Then on August 21 I had a two day period and it was a brownish color could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search