Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmfam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 02:00 PM
    What to do about a harassing neighbor
    Can I take them to court and sue for harassment
    Hot Corn Bread Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Did you ever talk to him "over the fence" and try nicely to ask why do you and I have a problem? Swoller your pride. You need to know what his problem is with you and try to compromise before calling in the lawyers. Call him up and ask for a meeting.
    He is angry about something. Or crazy and unreasonable. It is up to you to try to resolve this amicably. A good fistfight always made good friends when we were young. Now days with 911 the winner is 911 with your fine money.

Sueing him will be a long term costly love affair. Your lawyer will love you to broke-ville and three years later you may get to trial.

Spend all you can on day and night video cameras and voice recorders to document the harassment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassing Vindictive Neighbor [ 29 Answers ]

I hope you can give me some advice and/or guidance. My husband and I have three boys. Two of the three are autistic so we are attacked quite a bit. A month and a half ago our next door neighbor (who we had been great frienedly neighbors with for seven and a half years since we moved into this...

I have a neighbor that is harassing me [ 7 Answers ]

I have neighbor who is harassing me about my dogs. He really trying to distract his wife from the fact that he is having an affair with the women on th other side of him. So he daily tells his wife took keep an eye on me because of the dogs. He has lied to police on a number of occasions and I...

Harassing Neighbor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a friend named Mae and Jasper who live in Capitol Heights, MD. They have a neighbor who lives next door to them who has been calling the police, ambulance, fire department or whoever on them for the past 18 months. They have been down to the courts but no one is helping them. The court...

Harassing Neighbor [ 12 Answers ]

We moved into our house 7 months ago and our neighbor has called several times to complain about various things. The latest phone call was in regards to my husband smoking a brisket for MY birthday party! She claims that the smoke hovers in her back yard and she and her husband are not able to...

Neighbor boy harassing my daughter [ 7 Answers ]

My neighbor is 15 years old, and his mouth is atrocious. He calls my 12 year old daughter the filthiest names, which embarrass her, since he does this when she is with her girlfriends. His parents make him apologize, but then it happens again and again. This has been going on for 4 years. Since...

View more questions Search