Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EndritLakaj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Vomiting: cause unknown
    I have a very big problem that has been dragging me on for quite a long time. Every time I am under some kind of pressure I throw up. Meaning that every time my heart starts beating something goes on in my stomach and I can't handle throwing up no matter where I find myself. If I have an interview I have to go there starving otherwise I will throw up. Or if Im in a date I can't go for dinner. Im tired going to the movies always. I need help. Im 20yrs old and smoke about 5 cigarettes a day. Drink alcohol occasionally, about 2 or 3 times a month.
    I would really appreciate if anyone has an advice.
    Thank you.
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 2, 2009, 07:39 PM

Sounds like you have some kind of anxiety/panic disorder. Have you been to a doctor about this problem?
    EndritLakaj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 07:44 PM

No I haven't been to a doctor because I cannot afford one. I have been to a cheep private one but couldn't figure out what my problem was
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 01:03 PM

You really need to go to another doctor quick. Always get a second opinon.
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 3, 2009, 01:26 PM

I agree. See a doctor. Mybe your family can help you pay to see someone. Frequent vomiting can cause several severe health problems. Hope you feel better soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a new brand of food for my cat and like always started mixing it in with the remaining old food so he'll be used to it. Just about 3 weeks ago I went out of town for a day and came back to find that he had vomited what looks the semi-digested food. Last night almost 3 weeks...

My cat keeps vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been vomiting for the past 24 hours.. Especially when she eats. She has been on the same type of cat food for years. What should I do.

Dog Vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 1 and 1/2 year old mutt is very sick, he cannot get comfortable in any position, is crying and vomiting. When he sits he is raising his hind legs. Any help?

My cat keeps vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there Please could someone help,I have an 8 yr old black cat who has been vomiting since Sunday evening at least 4-5 times a day.I usually give her tinned meat with a few dried biscuits on top for her meals.on Sunday I gave her a saucer full of dried biscuits as a treat.later that...

View more questions Search