Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misskitty704 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Re-plumbing exterior door
    How do you re-plumb an exterior door with a screen door?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 05:01 AM

Can u give more info?

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waterproof an exterior door [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I have a door at my home that I need to make watertight. It's an outside wood door and twice in the last year there has been a lot of rain & caused about one foot deep water in my back yard for a couple of hours. Does someone know what would be a good procedure? Any help would be greatly...

New Exterior Door Threshold [ 8 Answers ]

We have a door entering our basement from the exterior of the house. A threshold was never installed and as such, there is a gap, approximately 3/4" between the floor and the bottom of the door that is allowing bugs to enter the home (not to mention the cold pretty soon). Of course I'd like to...

Insulating an exterior door [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has a steel door which goes outside to a flat roof we don't use. Is there anything I can do to insulate the door to prevent the cold air from penetrating into her closet, which in turn makes her bedroom very cold. Thank you.

32 exterior door [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All, I scored an awesome deal the other day. I bought an 32 in exterior door, got it home and realized it is a 6 1/2 jamb for a 2x6 opening. I have 2x4 framing. So I need to make this fit. Where can I get another 2 inches at ? Should I rip cut a couple of 2x4's and add to the...

New door and jamb? EXTERIOR [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1920"s stucco home. They still have I believe, possibly the original doors. My wife wants new doors,so do I. I want to attempt to buy replacement doors with jams attached. I didn't remove anything yet,but measured jam thickness of old doors. It is larger then doors at Home Depot. ...

View more questions Search