Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wendyrite12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

May 31, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Men, 3 day calling rule?
    Men (or women),
    If you met a girl on a Thursday evening, hit it off with her, talked a bunch, then asked the girl for her number... when would you call?

Would you wait till Sunday or Monday so as to not call on an actual date night such as Saturday?
    minaeve25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

May 31, 2009, 12:58 PM
    Most women would be thrilled if the guy calls the next day. Especially if she had as good of a time as you did. Forget the 3 day rule! If you like her, call her!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 31, 2009, 01:37 PM

Wait 1 day and then call the next.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 03:18 AM

The 3 day rule is a stupid myth.
    Call her the next day, I would do it in the afternoon. (after dinner) so she is less likely to be busy and will be able to talk.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 07:25 AM

I never believed in the 3 day rule. My fiancé gave me her number and I put mine in hers. I texted her that night. I'm not the shy type. I swing for the fences, sometimes I strike out, more often I hit the homerun
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 08:04 AM

Hello W:

I've never been much on following rules, so I'd call her when I got home.

excon
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 08:13 AM

Why wait? An adult woman would find it endearing to be called. After all it means she's on his mind. Waiting is playing games and adult women don't go for that.
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Jun 1, 2009, 05:20 PM
    I think it's a silly rule and a phone call would be perfect the next day, at least in my book. Again, I think as an adult, I'm less likely to play phone game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Is it a new rule? [ 1 Answers ]

I was at new delhi us embassy to apply for my spouse but they said I have to do it from us since I came back to india after 5 straight years.is that a new rule?

What rule? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is there a rule to get a co-counsel dismissed from a case if he never gave the Defendant prior notice of intervention? I am in Florida. Thanks. Also, can I send a Motion to dismiss and request for Discovery at the same time? Thanks. I am defending a foreclosure in Florida.

72 hr Rule? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All; Newbie here, I need to know how long does an alleged creditor have (days,hours?) to answer a debt vaildation letter. And I have heard that we(comsumer) have only 72hrs + 3 days mailing to dispute said debt? Is there any thing to this? ...

View more questions Search