Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyeska Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

May 31, 2009, 10:53 AM
    I want weird hair to grow faster
    Hello!
    I had been through a lot of stress in recent months, and I had a sickness called Trichallomania. I pulled some my hair out without caring, but it's been a month since I stopped. I have no bold spots, but I have short thin hair on the sides, and long normal hair in the back. If I would wear my hair down, it would look weird, so I always wear ponytails and braids. My mom doesn't know and wants me to wear my hair down sometimes. My hair is beautiful, except on the sides. I don't want haircuts. What can I do to make my hair grow back as fast as possible?:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 31, 2009, 10:59 AM

Alyesha, your hair can't grow any quicker then it already does. I know you probably think it would be a shame to cut the back of your hair but to be quite frank, I think that is all you can do. Just have a short haircut for a while to look completely normal.

ms. tickle
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 11:03 AM

Why don't you tell your mom?
    tickle's advice was good, cutting your hair could help hide it.
    I had a friend who used to do the same thing. She hid it with headbands for a long time. You could try that too. Then its still kind of down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 24 Answers ]

I recently made a very stupid decision and cut my bangs VERY short. I look like a five year old! Is there any cheap way to make my hair grow faster? I desperately need your help because school is coming up and I want to make a good impression. Any Ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated!

What should I do to grow my hair faster [ 4 Answers ]

I ve cut my hair very short and it doesn't look good I want to grow it long please sugguest me

Making your hair grow faster [ 10 Answers ]

Anyone know any ways/tips to make my hair grow faster? I'm trying to grow out my hair colour. Thanks :] xox

Is there a way you can make your hair grow faster? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there? I heard that taking vitamins and sleeping well makes it grow faster. I mean mine grew like 2 cms in about 4 weeks. Is that a lot?

How to make your hair grow faster [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make your hair grow any faster? I've been on a few websites but the things they say is a bit bizarre so I'm not sure if I'll do it.. e.g. mayo in your hair for 45 minutes twice a week or using pet shampoo.. so does anyone know? :) Im up for any suggestions but the mayo and...

View more questions Search