Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toonytrolly Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 01:15 PM
    I'm in love with my best friend and she's in love with me
    So, as you know, I am a girl myself and the other day my boyfriend maya asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her. I said yes and we're going out to the movie theater tomorrow. I know she said that she loves me, and I think I love her, but I don't know how to handle it.:(
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 30, 2009, 05:00 PM

First of all, figure out your sexuality first before you proceed with anything.

Secondly, is she a lesbian? If she is, then tell her how you feel after you sorted out your sexuality. If she isn't, then she's just a regular friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my girfriend but I'm starting love my best friend [ 10 Answers ]

(FYI: I'm a guy and my best friend is a girl) I love my girlfriend but I'm starting to fall in love with my best friend, what should I do? Also when my girlfriend and I are kissing I think of my best friend sometimes, is that normal? What is going on with me? I thought I was sure I wanted to marry...

I love a girl but she's taken by my friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice on this girl Ive known for 4 years, 3 years ago I asked her out, after 1 week I told her it was better for us to be bestfriends next thing... her heart was broken, she's gone out with some guy that I actually became friends with, and she says on her myspace that she in loves...

Romantic Love or Best Friend Love? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend is a girl. I think I'm in love with her but she has a boyfriend. Right now I am her best friend and she is my best friend. Her boyfriend is one of my good friends too but both of them fight all the time. Couple days ago she stayed up with some other guy which wasn't me or her...

I think she's my first love, but there's a catch [ 2 Answers ]

Here's my story: I'm 17 years old now. I haven't really had any girlfriends yet cause I'm waiting for that special someone. I'm also what you could call shy, but once I get to know you I'm fine. It's just starting up a conversation with someone that I don't really know I find a little awkward cause...

She's in love with her Ideal. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student who is about to take a semester off college. Certainly that is unimportant except to the fact that it shows that I am young. In fact, I am 19 years old, going on 20 in less than a month. The girl I love, is at her home in Miami, and I'm from California. She loves her boyfriend, but...

View more questions Search