Ask
    tropiko Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

May 30, 2009, 11:06 AM
    I like a girl!
    Hello everybody,this is my first question here so if
    I look like an idiot do not laugh:D, hehehehe
    I'm from serbia and I go to 8 grade, there
    Is a girl I like, I think about her all day, and today
    I was in shopping mal(or however is it writing)
    And we were talking as every other day,
    But I can't make anything else than just
    A little talk.She still isn't popular as I don't know... other
    Girls but some boys like me love her, so I want
    To grab my chance before everybody
    Fall in love... so I think you just understand
    My question... how can I get closer to her, and
    Am I going too slow... :confused::confused::confused:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 12:25 PM

Hi Tropico,
    Do you talk to this girl often?

Perhaps you could casually ask her to go to a movie with you?
    If she declines and does not want to go out on a "date" then you could say that you want to go as friends and are going to invite other people to avoid embarrassment.

If she says yes then jump for joy my boy.
    When you go to the movies, offer to buy her popcorn and be a gentleman... don't try anything on the first date except maybe holding her hand in the cinema if she seems to like you back.
    tropiko Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

May 30, 2009, 01:03 PM
    My username is tropiKo...
    Yea but its seems like I kind of don't know her that way to ask her out, or meybe it will be too
    Fast, I don't know... :p:p:p
    By the way I never had any girlfriend so I do not have any expiryence ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search