Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salgadoeric32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Shool financing
    I am currently a single father who has a felony on my background and owe some students loans. Can I still get financial aid or grants if I want to go back to school.
    doesntwantit26 Posts: 29, Reputation: -3
    -

Jun 9, 2009, 05:47 PM

I too am a two time convicted felon and I am startting college in the fall I was approved for loans and also pell grants. My understanding is felony's don't matter unless you were awarded a grant and committed the felony while you had that award. At least in n.y. that's where I'm from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship/grant high shool age [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if there are any scholarships or grants available to use for sending your child to a school that helps with learning disabilities.

Financing-New job [ 1 Answers ]

Indicate how each of the following six different transactions that Dynamic Mattress might make would affect (I) cash and (ii) net working capital: Paying out a $2 million cash dividend. Paying $5,000 previously owed to one of its suppliers. Borrowing $1 million long-term and investing the...

Graduate shool in Tx [ 2 Answers ]

I am us citizen, any scholarship I can apply for my MBA? Thanks

Financing new car [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd appreciate if some one can answer my question. If I need to finance new car, can I do it with the bank other than dealer offers? Does it affect the price of the car if I will finance with some one else?

View more questions Search