Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harleymaxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2009, 01:56 AM
    query on F.W Frohawk drawings
    hi I have recently come across 3 pieces of FW Frohawks drawings. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on the value, if any, of these pieces. Or any information at all would be great. Thanks
    Attached Images

fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

May 29, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Hi
    If you Google his name you will readily see sites selling modern prints of his drawings under 20 USD. Lithographs removed from his old books sell for 50 USD.

I found some auction results for original watercolors in the 100 - 800 GBP range back before 2000. Since, his auction result is mostly unsold. He sold for about 300 USD back around 2004. I would think he'd sell best in his own country- England.

Since one of the images you posted is cut through the lettering, I wonder if your drawings are original or reproductions...

I don't see evidence of a strong market but there's likely a collector waiting out there for originals.
    harleymaxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2009, 07:13 PM
    thank you for answering, the lettering is cut through due to my wonderful photography haha. They are all originals as you can see the coloured pencil markings on the paper. I will have a look at some sites, it is just a long process and was hoping there was a shortcut. I am not interested in selling them as I will be keeping them for my kids. I am not sure if this is a good idea or not but I want my kids to have something in the future that might be of some value :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient plans or drawings [ 5 Answers ]

From where can I get plans or drawings drawn in ancient times of India?

Outline drawings ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to take a image ( such as a photo of a flower etc ) that is in color and make it into a outline ( that I can print out on the computer to trace) does anyone know how to do this.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And thanks to evvvvvvvvvvvveryone for all the help in...

Tattoo Drawings [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have 2 children Jayden and Wyatt. I am new here and I am getting a tattoo for my first time and want their names on it. I think I want hearts, and am seeing only one design-2 hearts with a ribbon through them with the names in the ribbon. I want something different than this, if anyone has...

View more questions Search