Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melinda86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Can I be pregnant and miscarriage at same time
    It been week that I got my period but I don't know is period or miscarriage because I been so sleepy and been go to the bathroom a lot of time I just so tried so I don't know or maybe my thyriod is acting up again I just don't know my husband and me try so hard to get pregnant but it never work. Its been week and haif that I got my period but sometime its blood and brown color so I really don't know

Can some one tell me what do I had to do
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 25, 2009, 10:58 PM

You need to go to the doctor. You are obviously confused and stressed about the matter. If you miscarry you are no longer pregnant. At least, that's the way that I understand it. .
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

May 27, 2009, 07:56 AM

If you are bleeding during pregnancy you need to go to the dr. no questions asked just go!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 08:00 AM

If you thought you were pregnant and miscarried or think you miscarried (your question isn't very clear)... then you need to see a doctor. If you miscarried, they will need to make sure that your body is rid of any remnants of the pregnancy. If anything is left behind, you could end up with a terrible infection.

Go see a doctor to see what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 12 years we already have one daughter and she is 9 years old.we are trying to have another baby and we have been trying for 2 years what do you think is the problem can you help me.

If your face is breaking out for the frist time cn that mean that you are pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

If your face is breaking out for the first time can that mean that you are can:confused:

AM I pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I was 3 days late then it came on for 5 days the it stop then 3 days later I wiped and seen blood and my stomach getting a little big I'm I expecting

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 7 days late I've done a pregnant test and its negative what do I do

View more questions Search