May 25, 2009, 02:10 PM
    How to regain costody of children after losing rights
    I need info
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2009, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tamerah7 View Post
    i need info
    So do we. You really expect us to give you an answer based on what you posted?

We need to know when and where you lost your rights and under what conditions to be able to help. The more detail the better.

Also this is a legal question so has been moved to the Family Law forum. Please confine the details to the legal aspects, not emotional ones.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

May 25, 2009, 03:04 PM

I agree with Scott.We really need to know how,when and where you lost your rights
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2009, 03:54 PM

Well the very start, you hire an attorney and fight losing your rights and get some rights back
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2009, 03:56 PM

If you lost them,there must be a reason,what was the reason and what has changed since that time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I regain my parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my parental rights to cps in 2004 .I am now on the right path I was wondering can I still regain my parental rights ?or is it to late?

Regain rights & custody [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 children that I gave up about 9 years ago but always kept in contact... but moved to a different state which made it hard on me too visit. My kids are aware of who I am and tells me that they miss me all the time.. now here is the problem at the time of my court hearing I had no lawyer no...

Trying to regain custody of my children [ 3 Answers ]

I do not understand everything about child custody cases, but I want to raise my own children. Because of my past gambling problem, my ex-husband was granted legal and physical custody of our children. Instead of raising our children, he decided to let them stay with his mother and sister. One...

Losing time with children [ 3 Answers ]

I am new to this site, and was wandering if anyone had some information on joint custody and how it changes when one parent moves out of the county.

View more questions Search