Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

May 23, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Sore after tantric?
    I don't know how to explain this situation without the use of some graphic language so don't read ahead if you don't want to hear it...

My BF orgasmed without cuming during sex the other day but it was painful for him, he said it felt like it was "backing up" and I could see that his testes were swollen and there was a particularly swollen patch.

He said its happens every now and then but not every time he has a tantric orgasm (not sure if self-taught counts). The swelling went away by itself otherwise I would have suggested the doctor but he was in a fair amount of pain for maybe 10-15 minutes.

Has that happened to anyone you guys know? Is there something wrong?
    Id love to hear your thoughts :confused:
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 01:33 AM
    It's sometimes referred to as 'blue balls', and is really just congestion because the orgasmic energy has not been dissipated properly.

The concept of tanric sex is that you take the unexpended orgasmic energy up your spine and release it through your crown chakra at the point of 'orgasm'. It requires time and practice to get to this level.

I'd recommend you read anything by Mantak Chia, there are a whole series of exercises he recommends to train yourself to do this.

Your BF should probably hold off (so to speak) practicing this technique until he understands it and does the exercises suggested.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 24, 2009, 07:26 AM

I suggest that when you post on an adult board that you use proper English, and not chat speak.

Any further chat speak, and this thread will be deleted.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

May 24, 2009, 02:18 PM

If this happens often, he should see a doctor. First his general practitioner, and then probably a uriologist.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 05:55 AM

KateBell88 disagrees: everyone else does - are you going to delete everyone's posts? I came here for advice not to be threatened for something so trivial
    Yes, actually---on THIS board, I DO delete all chat speak posts.

Your comment got your thread closed.

ACT and TYPE like an adult on the Adult Sexuality boards, or I will treat you like the 13 year old you are acting like and typing like.

PS--if you had bothered to read the RULES that goes with the Adult Sexuality forum, you would have already KNOWN that I would delete chat speak. I just don't generally give the courtesy of telling people why.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 09:14 PM

Kate, your report ( I had to laugh about it) is ignored, Chat speech is against the rules, don't start trying to tell our experts the rules.

Also I have issued you a formal warning for the use of chat speech, it will stop or I will basically ban you.

I hope this is simple enough to understand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch It leaks puss like yellow fluid all day. When he touches it, it hurts for minutes after He is in the sun a lot so he thinks it might be cancer. Would cancer have these symptoms also What do you...

Sore jaw [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 19 years old and recently I have been having trouble with the right side of my jaw. It doesn't feel like painfull just like it is constantly sore. Also my jaw pops when I chew food or gum on the right side of my mouth. Please let me know if you have any knowledge on this subject.

Tantric Sex? Does it really work? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried tantric sex or the practice of it? I have heard of it and how it can make your orgasms last for like 5 minutes. Does anyone know how this practice works from a personal standpoint, or has anyone tried it and can tell me anything to try?

Tantric sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hey wondered if anyone can help me. I have heard quite a few times about tantric sex and wondered if anyone can tell me what it is? I've heard that it's a way of having an hour long orgasm. Is this true? How does it work?

View more questions Search