Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiebear49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 03:45 PM
    LD fault code
    I am getting a LD fault code on my Kenmore Elite Oasis washer. I have a service tech manual but am missing pages 2-5 which shows how to perform the Manual Diagnostic Test mode. Please help
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 10:26 AM

LD = "Long Drain" It took longer to drain than would be expected.
    esmerguzman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:55 PM

I remember from the manuel on page 21, it says that if the LD (long drain) code appears it means that something is causing it to take longer for a couple of troubleshooting reasons: 1 if you are using the wrong detergent it can cause suds and it will keep reseting a drain.. Hope this helps, also check the drain hose and make sure its not pinching

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ge dryer fault code e61 [ 4 Answers ]

My ge electric dryer is frozen displaying the fault code e61. I've tried unplugging it and switching the breaker. Any other suggestions for resetting?

Goodman A/C fault code 6 [ 1 Answers ]

What does this mean? I just had this unit installed about 4 months ago. The fuse blew, and now this. What is up with this brand? Right now the unit is dead. It worked fine yesterday. Was working a few minutes ago. But no cold air was coming out of the ducwork. Thanks, Carlos

Dishwasher fault code [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Model #665.15892100 Kenmore dishwasher with a fault code not listed in my manual and NO ONE at Sears can answer me as to what this fault code means! I have a non Sears tech working on it for me but he has never come across this code with any of the other brands (since Kenmore does not...

View more questions Search