Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mobsterforever Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Wife Cheated on 3x times in our 7 year Marriage
    I am getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan in Nov 09. She tells me she has learned her lesson and doesn't want to hurt me again. But it is still in the back of my mind. I caught her in the 3rd affair, then she confessed about the other 2 about a year later. I wasn't perfect in our first few years of marriage but then got my stuff together. On the 3rd affair, I went out and cheated to get even. I thought it would make me feel better. Instead it sucked. I confessed I did it. That was about 3 years ago I told her. Now I'm going to be gone for a year, I know women get lonely and there are a lot of Jodies out there just waiting to take advantage of the situation. I want to focus on my mission instead of wondering what my wife is doing? I would hope she means what she says and we have a 2 year old and 11 year old. Any advise or help? Thank You
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 20, 2009, 09:09 AM

After reading all that, no I guess there is no advice I can give you; I would have some for her though.

That's life, mobster and I don't mean that in a negative way, it just is. These situations happen every day but if there is any love left in your marriage with two children, I hope she does the right thing and stays faithful to you.

You, however, will be far away from the turmoil this has caused and quite frankly may be a wake up call for your future.

All I can say is be safe and stay focused and all the best wishes.

Regards

ms. tickle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to divorce after 1 year marriage, wife wants house [ 6 Answers ]

A friend of mine married only 1 year ago, and now wants to divorce, but added his wife's name to the house ownership. How can he get out of the marriage and still maintain ownership of his house. The woman has not contributed to the mortgage financially or in any other way. And not currently work....

Wife cheated before marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my wife have been married for a little over a year. We've been together for 10 years and lived together for 5. She is this only person I've ever had sex with. She has had sex with 8 guys, 7 of them before we met. About three years ago she was going out a lot at night while I was at work on...

My wife has cheated on me three times in the last 5 years.what now [ 30 Answers ]

First I'll start by saying that I love my wife. We met in the college theatre department and hit it off right away. We then got married our senior year. One time our senior year of college I didn't go to a party because I was tired and she did. She ended up getting really drunk and in her stupper...

On H1 for 1.5 year.wife comes in 2008, but marriage in 2007 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am on H-1 since June 06. I got married on 30th Dec 07. And my wife came to USA on 1st Feb.'08. Can I claim her as dependent and ask for deductible? How should I file as file jointly or consider her as dependent?

View more questions Search