Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Sims 2 PC game.
    I wanted to know how do you get incompatible lightning bolt?
    Ashriel Posts: 52, Reputation: 8

May 22, 2009, 03:41 PM

You would get the incompatible lightning bolt for another sim if they have the quality that your sim finds unattractive. When you look at your sims history, personality, memories, interests, there should be a little sub tab with the lightning bolt, and that will have the 2 qualities your sim thinks are hot, and the 1 quality they think is gross. For example, blonde hair and glasses wearing is hot, but fatness isn't.
    The fat sims will get incompatible lightning bolts from your sim for sure. And sometimes other sims are unattractive to your sim for seemingly no reason at all, and you'll get an incompatible lightning bolt.

Hope this helps! Happy Sims playing :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2 computer game [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know how do you create a sim to hate each other?

Sims 2 Playstation2 game [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought the Sims 2 playstation game. I just want to know how and where do you put in the cheat codes?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Sims 2 double deluxe for PC -- loading the game [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please help me? I had to unistall my sims 2 games cause my computer been having problems. So I installed them back on but now they won't come on. All it shows is a blue screen then it goes to my desktop screen then gives me a message saying the game has crashed and will terminate. This is...

Sims 3 [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I heard about the Sims 3 game I wanted to get it. But I am fearing about the securom. Should I still get it?

View more questions Search