Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bxsoly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 03:06 PM
    There's too many different creams and lotion
    Hi, I finally registered here and I'm glad about that.

Im dark skin color, like chocolate and I been tryin' to light my skin for so long, a least 2 shades lighter. I tried to many differents creams and lotion with salicylid acid, glycolic, alpha hydroxy etc... and nothing work.

I got acne and sometimes go away with the creams but always come back. I also have very dark underamrs and neck, and (my gained weight is not a help I know).

People tell me differents stuff to use, I use almost everythin da they tell me, but I'm tired of spending money with no results.

I was wondering if is true that glutathione pills work and how can I get them? Cause I hear that hydroquinone is efective but is dangerous, so I don't want to put my health in dangerous neither, but I will like to do something that for sure will work.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bxsoly View Post
    Hi, i finally registered here and im glad about that.

Im dark skin color, like chocolate and i been tryin' to light my skin for so long, a least 2 shades lighter. I tried to many differents creams and lotion with salicylid acid, glycolic, alpha hydroxy etc... and nothin' work.

I got acne and sometimes go away with the creams but always come back. I also have very dark underamrs and neck, and (my gained weight is not a help I know).

People tell me differents stuff to use, i use almost everythin da they tell me, but im tired of spending money with no results.

I was wondering if is true that glutathione pills work and how can i get them? cause i hear that hydroquinone is efective but is dangerous, so i dont want to put my health in dangerous neither, but i will like to do somethin that for sure will work.
    Use bio claire get the cream in the jar and the oil and mix the oil in the cream... use it for two months to see good result... some get result in two week depends on the person... apply three times a day.. as far as hydroquinone goes... it depend on the person some are allergy.. I been using hydroquinone for 15 year with no side effect... if it was that bad I don't think doctors would give it to people...

You can get bio claire from Find all Fair&White, Clear Fashion, Rosance, Clear & Smooth, Clear Essense, Maxi-Tone, Keralong, Beauty Creams, Lightening Creams, Whitening Soaps, Lotions, Hair Care and all your Fav Brands or Google bio claire for other companies that sale it...
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 08:37 AM
    Hi Gold3509,

I have a few questions:
    Do you use bio claire daily for 2 years? Or are you doing a maintenance program? If yes what do you maintain your results with?
    In 2 years do you gradually get lighter or you have reach a certain shades and stopped lightening?
    I am asking because I get good results too but I don't want my body to get use to the cream and stop working lol.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching Creams [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a skin bleaching product that actually works

Facial creams [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good face cream. I have very clear skin, and I wash it every night and never really had problems with my skin, but lately it has been getting a little dry. I've tried some face creams but they leave me face feeling very oily or they don't help at all. Thanks

Skin Creams [ 1 Answers ]

Besides makeup and sunscreen, is any other product ineffective to apply after the cream or moisturizer?

View more questions Search