Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qtee70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 05:21 AM
    My dog is humping everyone
    :eek:My female daschund (17 months) is humping everyone that gives her a little bit of attention. She recently went through the false pregnancy thing so I initially thought that she was just getting over that but this is going on for too long. Is she about to go back into heat... she isn't swollen at all so I am confused. No she isn't fixed (just in case someone is able to answer). Thanks for helping me.:)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 05:26 AM

Get her spayed...
    It should put an end this behaviour.

Other than that it's just a case of saying 'no' when she does it and distracting her with a toy or food...

Spaying is the best and easiest option for this behaviour though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dry humping [ 6 Answers ]

My friend was telling me the other day how he was dry humping his girl, now he came to me saying he was worried she was pregnant. I don't think its possible, but he says the were both in their underwear, and that he thinks he went inside her. Now what are the chances she can be pregnant if 1) he...

Female dog Humping people [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my female puppy hump people? I thought it was a male dog thing? My hubby sayd it is a control thing not a sex thing. How do I get her to stop?

Dog humping child [ 2 Answers ]

I have had Buster, 1/2 Schnauzer and 1/2 Scotty, since he was 5 weeks old. He actually belongs to my 8 year old daughter. I am 9 months pregnant and there is a lot of new and exciting things going on in preparation for our baby. Yesterday my daughter came in and told me that Buster was humping...

Leg humping [ 9 Answers ]

Our pup, 8wk old choc. Lab, has been what we think is starting to hump my wife's leg/foot. Not every time she walks in the room but a couple times a day. I would think he's to young for this type of behavior but not sure. Any suggestions. Along with that he is a chewing machine. We know this...

View more questions Search