Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soaken90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Teenage spots
    Does anyone know how to get rid of teenage spots, I'm 15 years old and I think I'm getting one at the moment.. could anyone give me advice about what I should do and what things I need to avoid.

Is there any treatment to teenage spots...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 16, 2009, 02:27 PM

Three steps to clear acne

1) Cleanse skin with a mild cleanser. Dove soap for sensitive skin is a good one.

2) Treat the acne with 2.5% of benzoyl peroxide. Neutrogena have one called 'on the spot'.

3) Moisturise! Benzoyl peroxide dries out the skin so moisturising should help combat the dryness. A plain moisturiser should do the trick.

Your skin should start to improve within a few weeks. If it doesn't then you will need to visit your GP.
    shelbyhicks123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 09:12 AM

Well I take these tablets called erythromycn and they are really good my spots are healing within a couple of weeks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Teenage Son - I can't take him any more [ 29 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, he's disrespectful, hateful, foul mouthed and the boundarys we set mean nothing to him. I can't let him disrupt my home any longer and want to throw him out. Is there any way I can get him out of my house legally?

Teenage boy-17 [ 31 Answers ]

I have a problem with my grandson. He is very disrespectful to my daughter. He says f you and other things to her. What can we do?

Teenage spots [ 1 Answers ]

I am in my teenage years and I get a few spots that come out normally. How do I get rid of them?

Teenage novel name? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. So I need to find the name of a book. It is a recent... teenage novel. The cover is all black and has a bright smiley face on it. It has to do with a girl growing up in the seventies (though it is not written then) It is written as if it were her diary. It also mentions how there is a ghost in...

View more questions Search